Tuesday 25 October 2011

Colour Decisions.

I have chose three colours to be used in my campaign, along with black and white, this is because if you use more than three colours in one thing it can become confusing to the TA.
I have chosen to use one primary colour, one secondary colour and a highlight. My colours are: blue, orange and light Green. I chose these colours because blue and orange are opposite each other in the colour wheel, and therefore the TA would be attracted to/ like the colour scheme because the colours contrast. I then chose green as my highlight because it goes with the blue and orange i have already chosen.
As well as these three colours, I will also use black and white in my campaign.

2 comments:

  1. colour decisions before we are told what your campaign message is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's supposed to be colour decisions for the whole campaign, like logo etc.

    ReplyDelete